Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why would anybody want to fall in love? I mean, the instant you realize that, in fact, you are in love. It starts to hurt. That kind of head in hand with your heart hurt. You try to distract yourself, by hanging out with other people, but you find yourself, watching their faces, and you know they are talking to you, but you hear nothing they are saying, constantly having to say, "Oh, I am sorry what were you saying?"
Or, you are at work, unable to concentrate on anything for longer than 10 minutes or so, before
your mind wonders. Then you worry. then you find yourself doing and acting in ways
you never thought possible. I have to think about that question," Is it better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all."I don't know. Really, because I loved, and I do love, and I
cant be with them, and it makes, everyday of my life Hell.

No comments: